December Madness...

I haven't gone on Blogging hiatus.. at least not permanently.

December is a very important month in our House.  Out of the 7 in our family, 3 of us have December birthdays (My oldest boy's is today, and then there's mine on the 26th, and my 3rd son's on the 27th), and my youngest's birthday is January 14th.  Plus, December is my late Mother's birthday, couple of my niece's birthdays, my nephew, Father in Law.. and then there's that pesky Christmas thing...

.. so from about the 2nd week of December until Mid January.. we're busy.

So.. I'll be back with a vengeance in January.

Merry Christmas to all my friends.. and Happy New Years while you're at it.


Comments

  1. Have an awesome break, Kevin!

    And hoooooly birthdays and everything. Wow. We've got 1 in December and I swear it pushed me over the edge, LOL. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment